Information we collect
1) Information you provide
We require your data to enter into a contract, you are not obliged to provide this data but if you fail to do so we might not be able to process your account.
- Account registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, password and email address.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
2) Information we collect when you use our Services
When you use our Services, we may collect information about your engagement with and utilization of our Services, such as opening the app, purchasing a subscription, starting a synchronisation process or editing time entries. We use this data to operate the Services, maintain and improve the performance and utilization of the Services, develop new features and provide customer support.
What we do with your data
We use your data for the sole purpose of providing a time tracking and synchronisation service to you as well as sending you information about changes to our service.
We collect your personal data because:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes set out above;
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request to entering into a contract; or
Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Who is receiving your data
Your data is received by us and only shared with 3rd party services that help us facilitates our Services such as storing and synchronising data.
How long will we store your data
Your data is stored until you revoke your consent by asking us to delete your account or until we terminate our Services.
How can you delete your account
Please send an email to email@example.com
from the email account you have used to register with us and we will carry out the erasure of your data.
Your rights as EU citizen
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you do so, this does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing which was based on consent before your withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We are committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
International Data Transfers
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding your data.
The data controller of your personal information is CS Software Consultancy Ltd.